About Marsha Egan
Celebrated keynoter, facilitator, author and ICF-certified workplace productivity and business leader coach, Marsha Egan is devoted to energizing people to make the best use of their time so that they can lead their lives and achieve great stuff.
Focused on enabling growth through people, she applies her experience and skills to helping her clients achieve their personal, professional, and organizational goals.
She's CEO of the professional coaching firm, The Egan Group, Inc, which she started. An ATHENA Foundation Award recipient, one of PA's 50 Best Women in Business, and 25-yr. veteran of corporate & volunteer America, Ms. Egan intuitively reinvents leadership, by igniting leaders and entrepreneurs with positive change and innovation, all devoted to enhancing their productivity, progress and prosperity.
Her career highlights include:
- Pennsylvania's 50 Best Women in Business, 2006
- President, national CPCU Society (30,000 Members)
- Assistant Vice President, Encompass Insurance
- Duke University Graduate
- Appearances, ABC Nightly News, Fox and Friends, NBC, CNN More...
- President, Junior League of Reading
- Chairman, Berks County's first "Day of Caring"
- Trustee, Harry J. Loman Foundation
- Director, United Way of Berks County
- Chairman, Leadership Berks
- Dale Carnegie "Distinquished Graduate" Award
- Easter Seal "Brace for an Ace" Award
- Insurance Person of the Year Award
- CPCU Society National Standard Setter
- Moderator, live international webcast and videoconferences
- Member, National Speakers' Association (NSA)
- Board member and Secretary, NSA Philadelphia Chapter
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) designation
- Coach U Certified Graduate (CUCG) designation
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Member, Philadelphia Area Coaching Alliance
- Author, Inbox Detox, Making Good Meetings Great, Great Starts for Great Meetings, The Silent Signals of Success Journal
- Publisher, "Inbox Detox"
a bi-weekly ezine, 20,000+ circulation
- Over 200 speeches and keynotes to over 50,000